Monday, September 26, 2011

Kayam Churna- Best Herbal laxative

Kayam Churna- Best Herbal laxative

If you been to India, you must probably have heard about Kayam Churna, an herbal laxative used in most Indian homes. Recently I had been suffering from constipation and had visited qute a few doctor to get it treated. They prescribed some medications and everything was fine until I was under the therapy period but as soon as I stopped administering the prescribed drugs, the constipation symptoms would reappear again.  This happened for 2-3 times and eventually I didn’t feel like visiting the doctor again, this is when one of my friends introduced me to Kayam Churna.

Being an herbal product I had no hesitation trying Kayam Churna and within 2-3 days I could see positive results. Honestly I didn’t expect it to be so good. I was advised to use Kayam Churna every night after my dinner (before going to bed) and on the third day itself I was happy to be defecating normally. Another positive thing about Kayam Churna is it doesn’t have any side effects and can be used continuously.
Regular use of Kayam Churna improves digestive metabolism and helps in relieving from nay stomach disorders. So not just for constipation, the herbal laxative can be useful in treating acidity, GI problems and other minor stomach disorders.
It’s been over 2-3 months since I have been using Kayam Churna daily and so far I had suffered no side effects whosoever. Constipation is a thing of the past now but I continue using it as because there are no side effects associated to Kayam Churna so far.

It is cheaply priced and it indeed is one of the best herbal products I have used for treating constipation, acidity and other stomach disorders. Nowadays every morning, I don’t wake up with that tight uncomfortable stomach all thanks to Kayam Churna, the best laxative I ever used.

1 comment:

  1. Truely best ayurvedic medicine for all digestive metabolism problems

    ReplyDelete